#2 demetron

demetron

Crew

• Crew
  • 341 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 12 September 2009 - 12:46 PM

nice one i'll test it with game...:biggrin:

UPDATE: it's not running for me just crash when i execute ......btw: in which language you program this?

Being a game hacker doesn't really mean just cheating or winning in games,we explore new ways to play the game,the way it was not really intended,and some how this hacks are the reason games didn't get old faster. -DEMETRON

#3 PoZHx

PoZHx

Crew

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 02:18 PM

UPDATE: it's not running for me just crash when i execute ......btw: in which language you program this?

Edit: Solution Fixed. Check New Attachment on 1st post :)

#4 demetron

demetron

Crew

• Crew
  • 341 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 13 September 2009 - 06:17 AM

when i run, it shows unable to locate process and exit,may be need to run the game first before running trainer? :dntknow:

Being a game hacker doesn't really mean just cheating or winning in games,we explore new ways to play the game,the way it was not really intended,and some how this hacks are the reason games didn't get old faster. -DEMETRON

#5 Hagenees

Hagenees

A Legend

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 07:25 AM

Did you try to put it in the game directory then start the trainer and then the game itself ? :biggrin:
Posted Image

#6 demetron

demetron

Crew

• Crew
  • 341 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 13 September 2009 - 09:42 AM

well i don't have game installed right now i am just checking how it look likes but if this is the case then better to put a note for users that copy it first to game directory.. :blink:

#7 PoZHx

PoZHx

Crew

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 11:53 AM

@Demetron
Trainer looks for following window using FindWindow API:
"Need for Speedâ„¢ Undercover"

• Start Game
  • Run Trainer

I've made few big improvements such as adding hotkeys and
fixed a bug but il upload that later on

Version 1.1 Screenshot:
Posted Image
Note: Still got few things to work on before its uploaded

My first trainer - disaster :P
Least once i've done it all good i have template to use for
other games i make trainers for

Also does anyone know how to make custom GUI
e.g. changing skin of the form in C++?

#8 Psych

Psych

• Members
  • 1689 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 02:03 PM

Placing it in the game directory is going to do squat Hagenees, as trainers nearly always target the game by window caption or processname (the latter been much better), and hardly ever do any other file presence checks.

PoZHx, you might want to make it continually check for the game, or at least on a hotkey attempt, as that way it will always find the game. At the moment it sounds like you need to run the game before the trainer as it's doing the check once, on startup. It's no big deal, as most times they are executed in that order, but it's just an idea :)

#9 Hagenees

Hagenees

A Legend

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 02:25 PM

;29978']Placing it in the game directory is going to do squat Hagenees, as trainers nearly always target the game by window caption or processname (the latter been much better), and hardly ever do any other file presence checks.

PoZHx, you might want to make it continually check for the game, or at least on a hotkey attempt, as that way it will always find the game. At the moment it sounds like you need to run the game before the trainer as it's doing the check once, on startup. It's no big deal, as most times they are executed in that order, but it's just an idea :)

Iv'e downloaded some games in the past wich required you to put the trainer in the Game Dir and then run the game through the trainer. Thats why i wrote it ;)
Posted Image

#10 Psych

Psych

• Members
  • 1689 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 02:54 PM

That's because they 'launch' the game from idle. It has nothing to do with targeting it in memory as written above. Again, just because you 'read it' or 'did it in the past' doesn't make it so.

#11 BaylorBear

BaylorBear

n00bie

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 08:40 PM

I was on google and came across this post. I havent found a working trainer yet. I thought I would give yours a try and give you feedback! :coffee:

UPDATE: Trainer works amazing! Only bug I have found is that Autoscultping or editing a body kit will cause the game to freeze while trainer is active. Will continue to play and release any new updates I find. Thank you for putting your time into this trainer!

#12 PoZHx

PoZHx

Crew

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 09:30 PM

I was on google and came across this post. I havent found a working trainer yet. I thought I would give yours a try and give you feedback! :coffee:

UPDATE: Trainer works amazing! Only bug I have found is that Autoscultping or editing a body kit will cause the game to freeze while trainer is active. Will continue to play and release any new updates I find. Thank you for putting your time into this trainer!

Thanks for the input i will take look into this issue and fix soon as possible

#13 extrahacke

extrahacke

Posting Well

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 05:51 AM

did u code it in C++?? it looks amazing.
Posted Image

#14 PoZHx

PoZHx

Crew

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 03:58 PM

did u code it in C++?? it looks amazing.

Yeah it was coded in C++ and thanks :)

#15 keekoo

keekoo

n00bie

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 12:02 AM

Need For Speed: Undercover

Trained:

• Nitro
  • SpeedBumper
  • Sell Cars for $1 Million

YouTube - NFS: Undercover Trainer - PoZHx

New Update on VirusTotal:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan - Result

Feel free to leave feedback

Edit:
Version 1.1 -
-Fixed XP Issue Bug