Photo

// How to search for No reload , Movement speed , ROF , FOG with Cheat engine only //

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 AlvinGenius

AlvinGenius

n00bie

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 10:37 AM

• i want to search for weapon RELOAD in Cheat engine .. and i don't know what's the next step after first scan for Unknown Values, all i want is make the weapon with no reload ..or fast reload if i can ,, ?
  • i want to search for Movement speed and increase it to make speed character with cheat engine . ( Speedhack built in CE .. give errors )
  • how to search for Rate Of Fire and speed the rate .. because every weapon has a rate .. i want ti increase it with Cheat engine ..
  • i want to make a No Fog hack .. how to search for it ... with Cheat engine ..
  • i want to know who to make Super Weapon ( shot 1 Bullet and exit like 50 bullet instead ) or ( 1 hit kill ) with cheat engine .

All i need is " How to Search For All this and do it With Only Cheat Engine " ..

i need tutorials or instructions ..

and it's for Online Multiplayer game

and i want to know the steps that work for all fps games

#2 AlvinGenius

AlvinGenius

n00bie

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 01:52 AM

Any Answer here?

#3 AlvinGenius

AlvinGenius

n00bie

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 07:09 PM

2days and no answer

#4 Hotsumaro

Hotsumaro

L33cher

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 12:30 AM

Hey AlvinGenius,

Many of what you listed would be very difficult to search and require specific knowledge of the game engine and how it works. If I were you, here is what I would do...

For the weapon reload, you can freeze or nop the address that decrements the ammo so you don't need to reload.

Also cheat engines speed hack isn't really a movement speed hack. What is does is speed up the execution of the application.

And for the one hit kill can be accomplished by getting the health address of the enemies and setting them to lets say a value of 1. So when you shot them they will die instantly with any weapon.

#5 Hotsumaro

Hotsumaro

L33cher

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 12:36 AM

Also I have just realized that you said it was a multiplayer game. This can be an issue. This is where the discussion of server side vs client side comes up. If your lucky the ammo and enemy health address is client side and isn't dependent on the game servers. Most likely this is not the case. If they are server side unfortunately there isn't much you can do. I would look into packet editing if it is server side.

#6 AlvinGenius

AlvinGenius

n00bie

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 02:39 AM

Also I have just realized that you said it was a multiplayer game. This can be an issue. This is where the discussion of server side vs client side comes up. If your lucky the ammo and enemy health address is client side and isn't dependent on the game servers. Most likely this is not the case. If they are server side unfortunately there isn't much you can do. I would look into packet editing if it is server side.

thx for answer me ..

and about no reload .. i need it to use witg RPG .. it have to reload every 1 shot

and about 1 hit kill .. it's a online multiplayer game i can't change enemies health

#7 Hotsumaro

Hotsumaro

L33cher

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 04:58 AM

If there is a way to get RPG ammo once you have wasted your one shot you still can get what I described to work. it might take a while to find the right address though. So consider using the "unchanged value" option in cheat engine, so you don't have to waste to much ammo. But again since this is an online game, cheat engine will be next to useless if everything is server side. Packet editing would be the only option. Which means my advise wasn't that helpful. So try and find out if modifying memory has any real effect. If it doesn't you will have to drop cheat engine and use some packet editing program.

#8 sraeG

sraeG

n00bie

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationI'M ON A BOAT!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 08:55 AM

Go back to the basic tutorials and don't expect to be spoon fed information. If you do expect that due to being raised by shit parents, don't then have the audacity to start questioning why people aren't replying.. I'll give you a hint; it's because from your first post, everybody here thinks you're a prick.

However, in the interest of forum rules I'll include a scrap of knowledge in my post.

Anti-reload. Think it through, we don't want to hit the end of the magazine (which is what triggers a reload), so we need to keep our weapon thinking we have more than 1 bullet in it. Search unknown, fire some round, search decreased, fire more, search decreased, reload, search increased (as our magazine now has more rounds in it). On most games our ammo count is stored server side; our number is just a graphical replication, so this will not give you unlimited ammo but merely not trigger the reload sequence. Find the address that decreases the number in this buffer, and change it (whether it's to nop it out, or to put a hard and fast value in).

Movement Speed. Again, when will this value change? When our movement speed does. If your game has a walk toggle this gets so much easier. Run, search, walk, search, run, search, stand still, search.. If not, maybe you could use a prone or crouch feature as the variant as this usually slows your movement speed. Find the address that changes this number, and code inject to place a larger number in the buffer (or smaller if it's inversely proportional).

Firing Speed. Not such an easy one as different games could store it in different ways, and alot will do this server side. Try searching when swapping weapons.. you shouldnt need to fire as I highly doubt that is when the rate is decided. Instead, I imagine each weapon to have it's own structure (this is the right word for a group of variables right? been a while..) set up for it including various information, including it's fire rate. The ideal scenario would be to find the base address of each weapon and then try working out what each variable contains, be it how much ammo per magazine, rate of fire, height of reticule. You may even get lucky and be able to find these structures by searching for the weapon name as a string value.

No Fog. Another hack with many ways. Alot of people prefer D3D. The easiest however, is if you can host your own games and toggle a "Fog" variable on the server setup. Another is also hosting a game, and going to maps with a less foggy atmosphere. This will near enough always be a hack that involves reloading maps, as this value tends to be loaded into the game on your loading screen from the buffer dependant on the map file. It will be changeable in game, but unless it uses differing fog conditions when entering buildings and such, I doubt you can search for it.

Super Weapon. Fuck me, you don't half want much. This is one of the hacks, such as godmode, that people constantly want but without packet hacking are pretty much nigh on impossible from the client side without thinking outside the box. Remember, you are not sending much information when you shoot a weapon, merely your position (including look), what weapon you have equipped, and the fact that you've fired. The server has it's own information for everyone elses position, weapon strengths, enemies health (as you rightly pointed out), your bullet trajectory...etc. However, if you could get the rate of weapon speed up, what's to stop you shooting everything with say a Barret 50 cal, which tends to be a 1 shot weapon? If you made an anti-reload, fast firing barret, surely you've achieved the aim?

Now stop being a prick and search for stuff. At least next time you come begging, try showing us that you've tried and made some progress.
  • STN likes this

#9 sraeG

sraeG

n00bie

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationI'M ON A BOAT!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 09:05 AM

Sorry for double posting, but I just want to help on this matter. This isn't intended as rude by any stretch of the imagination as you're blatantly here trying to help, but can you think of a circumstance where the enemys health being sent to every game client would ever help the game designers? I'm not saying that they don't do it to stop hacking, but merely that it serves no purpose. Having everybody simultaneously receiving and editing enemys health bars would be a burden on the server. Imagine BF3 or whatever the latest is, with 64 players. Having my client constantly (as they could change at any fraction of a second) downloading everyones health bar, and then when I shoot having to dictate what effect my weapon would have on someones health bar then to send it out, would be massive overload for all the clients. If anything, things like this are exactly what the server is there for; to be the central hub of information for the clients. Wouldn't it be much more beneficial for the server to decide if someones health bar changes, then kind of shout across the network "Hey guys, player number 48's health has changed, everyone download that one".

However, still looking at the same logic, some things make sense for us to store. One of these isn't ammo, but more the reload trigger. Sure, they will sometimes store our ammo count for a variety of reasons, but do we really need the server to be sitting there telling us when we need to reload considering all a reload is from a games perspective is a pause and a graphical animation? They might, in the interest of hacking, but again that's just server burden.

For games to run smoothly, everyone basically needs to do as much as they can themselves and transmit as little as possible. They have to find a compromise, and usually common sense will dictate that.

and about no reload .. i need it to use witg RPG .. it have to reload every 1 shot

Another quick thing about game design here. Don't you think it's much more convenient to have one address for your current pool of ammo, and one reload trigger, rather than one for every weapon? Imagine CoD:MW2 (or whatever the latest is), where you can hold from a choice of like 30 weapons with varying mods... Do you think they programmed in a reload trigger for each one? Or would it make more sense if they had one reload trigger that is shared?

Let's say address 0x550000 is your ammo in your current pool. All what will happen is, dependant on different weapons there will be a command when switch weapon like this:

for an m16

mov [0x550000], 30

or for an RPG

mov [0x550000], 1

Obviously these won't tend to be hard numbers, but stored in the weapon structure we were talking about earlier.

Our firing sequence will then kind of go:

mov ecx, [0x550000]
dec ecx
cmp ecx, 0
je reload_trigger

If we nop the jump, it may not be enough as we still have 0 ammo in our weapon. However, if we nop the dec command, our ammo will never decrease and so never hit the reload_trigger jump.

My basic point here is, just because you want the non-reload hack on the RPG, doesn't mean you can't use another weapon to achieve it.

To point out to the more knowledgeable among you, I'm aware that the actual code would never be this simple, however I'm just using it to get the point across :)

#10 Hotsumaro

Hotsumaro

L33cher

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:41 PM

no worries, I doubt the health of all monsters would be stored locally myself. Thats why I said its most likely not the case because it makes no sense for it to be. nice post though, very informative.

#11 AlvinGenius

AlvinGenius

n00bie

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 10:10 PM

thx for alllll this]

i'll give em a try

thabk again

#12 STN

STN

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 792 posts
  • LocationRight next to Mitt Romney

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:57 AM

thx for alllll this]

i'll give em a try

thabk again

why in such a hurry ?

@sraeG: Good stuff!
Posted Image

DEViATED Game Trainers- Owning your asses since Sept 2010!
-Still OWNING
not really =(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users